Wednesday 11 March 2015

Body Shop Beautifying Oil Review



I wanted to take the time to write and review this dry oil from the Body Shop, I bought this in the scent "Morninga" as it's one of my favourites from the Body Shop. It smells just like the other products from the range, which is a beautiful, flowery, fresh and sweet scent. Very feminine and just down-right gorgeous. 

I've been using this oil in my hair, I run it through the ends of my hair before I sleep and leave it in overnight. After washing my hair the next morning I can really feel the difference, it really leaves my hair feeling smooth and super shiny! I try to only do this once a week so my hair doesn't get addicted!

I've also been using this on my legs and arms as in London the water is "hard water" and is drying out my skin, using this is a great way to give my skin the intense moisture it need. Again I only use it before bed because it being an oil it does take a long time to sink in and I just can't be dealing with that in the mornings! On the plus side my bedding smells great too!

Another way I use this is adding it to my evening skincare routine when I feel my face needs that bit of extra moisture. I will first dot my evening moisturiser (a little less generously than usual) on to my face and then get a few drops of the oil in my hands and massage both products into my face. By using both the oil and the moisturiser I feel it's more effective for my skin, doesn't overdo it by just using the oil and I feel it also helps the oil to sink in. I love doing this at the moment, feels like a real treat and my skin in the morning is so soft.

Overall I think this product is great, really moisturising, smells amazing and very multi-purpose! Thumbs up from me!

What products are you loving at the moment? Let me know in the comments!

Becky xox

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I actually borrowed it off my nan and fell in love straight away, great to use when you need to tame those flyaways x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete