Saturday 10 August 2013

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution


Yes, I do realise you will have read and heard about this a million times already but I just wanted to join the party and have a little rave about my new best friend. I have forever been a 'make up wipes do just fine' kind of gal, but I saw this on offer and couldn't refuse, now I will never go back!
It takes four cotton pads to completely remove all traces of make up and does so with such ease its just fab! The feeling it leaves on my skin is so clean and fresh, I have been using it in the mornings too just to clear my skin before I cleanse.
Admittedly it doesn't remove waterproof make up like a piece of cake, but then it never claims to be able to remove waterproof products so nothing wrong there! When I've been wearing waterproof mascara I've used it in conjunction with No.7's waterproof eye make up remover and have been happy as Larry. Though I doubt Larry wears make up.
All in all I would highly recommend this product and well done to L'Oreal for provided something that can finally compete with Bioderma's micellar solution!

Have you tried this and what do you think? Let me know!

Becky xox

No comments:

Post a Comment