Monday 18 March 2013

Sushi!

Hellooo!

Wanted to talk about a bit of food today and at the weekend I went to a sushi bar in Birmingham for lunch and thought I'd show you guys what it's like!
The restaurant is called Shogun in The Mailbox here's the link if you want to check it out: http://www.mailboxlife.com/tentant/shogun/

























So here is one of the dishes that I tucked into, inside it has mango, lettuce, avacado (which I always take out), crab and a bit of raw salmon - yumm! We also ordered green tea which I think is delicious and in the top right you can see some cut up ginger soaking in soy sauce which complements the sushi perfectly.




















This is how the sushi is served, on a conveyer belt which I find super fun, the staff are really lovely and its such good value because it's an 'all you can eat' restaurant which is a winner for me.
Hope you enjoyed seeing what my tummy has been up to, comment and share if you love food!

Becky xox

2 comments:

  1. I love sushi! Have you tried making it yourself? It's really good fun :)
    But one thing: Why on earth do you take the avocado out? It's the best bit!! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always wanted to try, it looks tricky but fun! Avocado is definitely the worst bit, all mushy and green haha! Thanks for reading x

      Delete